- Coldwater Creek Files For Bankruptcy, Liquidation PlannedPosted 4 days ago
- Michaels and Bed, Bath, & Beyond Opening Bismarck StoresPosted 5 days ago
- East 40 Restaurant Under New OwnershipPosted 3 weeks ago
- Barrett Pharmacy in Watford City Offers Monster Spray For KidsPosted 1 month ago
- Young Man Inspires GABR FundraisingSource: KFYR-TV | 04-18
- Globetrotters Hit Magic CitySource: KFYR-TV | 04-18
- Bismarck Fire Department Responds to Apartment FireSource: KFYR-TV | 04-18
- Dyad Environmental Statement on Health Dept. OrderSource: KX News Local | 04-18
- USDA Providing $3.1 Million for N.D. Specialty CropsSource: KFYR-TV | 04-18
- ND orders Killdeer plant to close for inspectionSource: KX News State | 04-18
- Bullock Announces Oil AidSource: KFYR-TV | 04-18
- Dickinson Students Complete Penny War CompetitionSource: KFYR-TV | 04-17
New Mexican Restaurant Planned For Former DiDonna’s
Bismarck is about to get another choice for Mexican cuisine. Jamestown-based Mexican restaurant La Carreta is planning to open a location in Bismarck inside the former DiDonna’s building on Expressway. The restaurant is still in the planning and approval stage.
More details to come as they are available.
View Larger Map