- Sunflower harvest underway in the DakotasSource: KX News State | 07-29
- Judge sentences man to nearly 3 years for assaultSource: KX News State | 07-29
- North Dakota getting $7 million in FEMA grantsSource: KX News State | 07-29
- ND tribes get $900K workforce training grantsSource: KX News State | 07-29
- ‘Queen: It’s A Kinda Magic’ Keeps Bismarck Fans on Their Feet [VIDEO]Source: 96.5 The Fox | 07-29
- N.D. gets funding for sex offender registrySource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-29
- N.D. milk production drops in second quarterSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-29
- 166 citations issued at 2014 North Dakota State FairSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-29
- North Dakota State Fair attendance second highest everSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-29
- New UND staff plan 3-day tour of North DakotaSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-29
New Mexican Restaurant Planned For Former DiDonna’s
Bismarck is about to get another choice for Mexican cuisine. Jamestown-based Mexican restaurant La Carreta is planning to open a location in Bismarck inside the former DiDonna’s building on Expressway. The restaurant is still in the planning and approval stage.
More details to come as they are available.
View Larger Map