- Coldwater Creek Files For Bankruptcy, Liquidation PlannedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Michaels and Bed, Bath, & Beyond Opening Bismarck StoresPosted 2 weeks ago
- East 40 Restaurant Under New OwnershipPosted 4 weeks ago
- Barrett Pharmacy in Watford City Offers Monster Spray For KidsPosted 1 month ago
- Debate over 40th Street ContinuesSource: KFYR-TV | 04-25
- Noonan Cleanup EffortSource: KX News Local | 04-25
- Casselton DerailmentSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Anthony Foxx, Jack Dalrymple, Kevin Cramer, John HoevenSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Federal Transportation secretary discusses rail safety effortsSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Contractor Removes Waste from an Abandoned Building in NoonanSource: KX News Local | 04-25
- Bismarck Restaurant Plans Ahead As Beef Prices RiseSource: KX News Local | 04-25
- Minot Park District Prepares For A Busy SummerSource: KFYR-TV | 04-25
New Mexican Restaurant Planned For Former DiDonna’s
Bismarck is about to get another choice for Mexican cuisine. Jamestown-based Mexican restaurant La Carreta is planning to open a location in Bismarck inside the former DiDonna’s building on Expressway. The restaurant is still in the planning and approval stage.
More details to come as they are available.
View Larger Map