- Bismarck’s Central Market Sold to Dan’s Supermarket; Mandan Location ClosingPosted 2 days ago
- Cash Wise’s Parent Buying Captain Jack’s Liquor Land and Bill’s LiquorPosted 2 months ago
- Bismarck TGI Friday’s Closes AbruptlyPosted 2 months ago
- Sunrise Town Centre Update: BNC Bank & Large Liquor Store Joining Dan’sPosted 2 months ago
- Shopping Mall Replacing Rivertree InnPosted 2 months ago
New Mexican Restaurant Planned For Former DiDonna’s
Bismarck is about to get another choice for Mexican cuisine. Jamestown-based Mexican restaurant La Carreta is planning to open a location in Bismarck inside the former DiDonna’s building on Expressway. The restaurant is still in the planning and approval stage.
More details to come as they are available.
View Larger Map