- Coldwater Creek Files For Bankruptcy, Liquidation PlannedPosted 1 week ago
- Michaels and Bed, Bath, & Beyond Opening Bismarck StoresPosted 2 weeks ago
- East 40 Restaurant Under New OwnershipPosted 4 weeks ago
- Barrett Pharmacy in Watford City Offers Monster Spray For KidsPosted 1 month ago
- Family Focus: Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Horse TherapySource: KFYR-TV | 04-24
- Teams Respond To A Four-Car CrashSource: KFYR-TV | 04-24
- Growing city of Williston hires new fire chiefSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-24
- FDA Moves to Regulate E-CigarettesSource: KFYR-TV | 04-24
- Murder conspiracy charge against North Dakota lawyer amendedSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-24
- National Insurance President Visits Minot ConventionSource: KFYR-TV | 04-24
- Williston High School’s coyote logo draws complaintSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-24
- Planned oil waste site near national park canceledSource: KX News State | 04-24
Sonnets Sandwich Shop Closes
Sonnets Sandwich Shop, the restaurant spin-off of Bread Poets, has closed up shop at both of its Bismarck locations. Its parent company, Bread Poets, says that it decided not to renew its leases and will, instead, put greater emphasis on its core Bread Poets business, which is currently undergoing a 1,200-foot expansion at its downtown Bismarck location.
The first Sonnets opened at Pinehurst Square in September 2010, with a second location opening on Trenton Avenue in northeast Bismarck in November 2011.