- Sinner Presses for New LegislationSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Williston Residents React to ExplosionSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Bismarck woman faces child neglect, drug chargesSource: KX News State | 07-22
- Minot hepatitis C outbreak now up to 47 casesSource: KX News State | 07-22
- ND supe wants Indian culture taught in schoolsSource: KX News State | 07-22
- Authorities Find Missing Wyoming ManSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Police Report Storage Unit BurglarySource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Police Respond to Fight at Best InnSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Storm Causes Damage Near BismarckSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Man Last Seen in Killdeer Found by GPSSource: KX News Local | 07-22
Sonnets Sandwich Shop Closes
Sonnets Sandwich Shop, the restaurant spin-off of Bread Poets, has closed up shop at both of its Bismarck locations. Its parent company, Bread Poets, says that it decided not to renew its leases and will, instead, put greater emphasis on its core Bread Poets business, which is currently undergoing a 1,200-foot expansion at its downtown Bismarck location.
The first Sonnets opened at Pinehurst Square in September 2010, with a second location opening on Trenton Avenue in northeast Bismarck in November 2011.