- UND has full-time singer for men’s hockey gamesSource: KX News State | 07-28
- North Dakota milk production drops in 2nd quarterSource: KX News State | 07-28
- New UND staff plan 3-day tour of North DakotaSource: KX News State | 07-28
- Lawmakers push to roll back regulations on futures tradingSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-28
- Tribal group pursues water rightsSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-28
- Teachers Attend Indian Education SummitSource: KFYR-TV | 07-28
- Bismarck Aquastorm Wins 8th Consecutive State TitleSource: KFYR-TV | 07-28
- Blees Takes Home Second National ChampionshipSource: KFYR-TV | 07-28
- Morton County Fair offers varietySource: Bismarck Tribune State | 07-28
- History at the Heritage CenterSource: KFYR-TV | 07-27
Sonnets Sandwich Shop Closes
Sonnets Sandwich Shop, the restaurant spin-off of Bread Poets, has closed up shop at both of its Bismarck locations. Its parent company, Bread Poets, says that it decided not to renew its leases and will, instead, put greater emphasis on its core Bread Poets business, which is currently undergoing a 1,200-foot expansion at its downtown Bismarck location.
The first Sonnets opened at Pinehurst Square in September 2010, with a second location opening on Trenton Avenue in northeast Bismarck in November 2011.