- Early Morning Commercial Structure FirePosted 23 days ago
- RCC Western Stores Becoming Boot BarnPosted 34 days ago
- Bismarck Park Board Approve Sertoma Park Bike RentalsPosted 36 days ago
- Dan’s Supermarket to Anchor New Mixed-Use DevelopmentPosted 38 days ago
- Bismarck Bests Single-Day Snowfall RecordPosted 40 days ago
Sonnets Sandwich Shop Closes
Sonnets Sandwich Shop, the restaurant spin-off of Bread Poets, has closed up shop at both of its Bismarck locations. Its parent company, Bread Poets, says that it decided not to renew its leases and will, instead, put greater emphasis on its core Bread Poets business, which is currently undergoing a 1,200-foot expansion at its downtown Bismarck location.
The first Sonnets opened at Pinehurst Square in September 2010, with a second location opening on Trenton Avenue in northeast Bismarck in November 2011.