- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt OpeningPosted 5 days ago
- Mandan’s Thrifty White Drug RelocatingPosted 2 weeks ago
- $3.5 Million Getting Invested in Bismarck ParksPosted 2 weeks ago
- Chris Zinovitch Joins Dakota Stage As Artistic DirectorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Williston judge won’t dismiss manslaughter chargeSource: KX News State | 03-07
- Notice of Zoning Ordinance Text AmendmentSource: Bismarck.org | 03-07
- ND Dems announce PSC, attorney general challengesSource: KX News State | 03-07
- Tech Talk: Online HoaxesSource: KFYR-TV | 03-07
- Veterans Share Their Stories Through Creative WritingSource: KFYR-TV | 03-07
- Canine Massage Therapy in Bismarck/MandanSource: KX News Local | 03-07
- Self Defense Course Empowers WomenSource: KFYR-TV | 03-07
- Police Track Down Man For Outstanding WarrantSource: KFYR-TV | 03-07
Sonnets Sandwich Shop Closes
Sonnets Sandwich Shop, the restaurant spin-off of Bread Poets, has closed up shop at both of its Bismarck locations. Its parent company, Bread Poets, says that it decided not to renew its leases and will, instead, put greater emphasis on its core Bread Poets business, which is currently undergoing a 1,200-foot expansion at its downtown Bismarck location.
The first Sonnets opened at Pinehurst Square in September 2010, with a second location opening on Trenton Avenue in northeast Bismarck in November 2011.