- Bismarck’s Central Market Sold to Dan’s Supermarket; Mandan Location ClosingPosted 24 hours ago
- Cash Wise’s Parent Buying Captain Jack’s Liquor Land and Bill’s LiquorPosted 1 month ago
- Bismarck TGI Friday’s Closes AbruptlyPosted 2 months ago
- Sunrise Town Centre Update: BNC Bank & Large Liquor Store Joining Dan’sPosted 2 months ago
- Shopping Mall Replacing Rivertree InnPosted 2 months ago
Sonnets Sandwich Shop Closes
Sonnets Sandwich Shop, the restaurant spin-off of Bread Poets, has closed up shop at both of its Bismarck locations. Its parent company, Bread Poets, says that it decided not to renew its leases and will, instead, put greater emphasis on its core Bread Poets business, which is currently undergoing a 1,200-foot expansion at its downtown Bismarck location.
The first Sonnets opened at Pinehurst Square in September 2010, with a second location opening on Trenton Avenue in northeast Bismarck in November 2011.